CIS Code of Ethics
The purpose of our Code of Ethics is to describe the moral principles upon which all members
are expected to base their conduct and professional practice.
All Ambrosoli members are expected to:
● Fulfil the promises stated in their guiding statements, policies, contracts and promotional
● Strive for excellence.
● Nurture a culture of care in which the education, safety and well-being of students and
others are paramount.
● Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
● Respect the dignity and equality of all individuals, groups and cultures.
● Promote global citizenship.
As a CIS member, schools are measured against the membership standards aligned with four
critical drivers for school improvement, which all encompass the CIS code of ethics.